Affiliates

POEM

Something as simple as me hearing your name,
Put words in my head that I cant explain.
Back then, I wasn't really sure,
But now I see you are all I need and more.

I know we're only friends and it hurts so bad,
Because I know I'm a girl you don't wish to have.
My eyes glisten, I have butterflies flying,
Can you look at me, see how much I'm trying.

I sit and stare in your eyes, as you tell me again
Of how much you have fallen for my friend.
You leave me sad, yet I wish you'd stay,
In case I don't see you for the rest of the day.

You call me daily, asking how I am,
Inside I'm dying to say I want you as my man.
I'm not sure, exactly how long I can take,
Before my heart shatters of waiting so late.

I want to say I love you, for you to understand,
That I can no longer see us being just friends.
I'm scared to tell you baby, I don't want you to go,
So deep inside I hide my emotions so they wont show.

Every love song I hear, your name pops in my head,
So easy to feel it, so hard to be said.
Your everything I need in a man to be,
If only one day, you would love me.

No comments: